Friday, July 30, 2010

Life's Good

The lyrics were by Chandrika - the same girl referred to here. The concept & direction by Neeraj. In fact, apart from handling the camera in the first scene, I didn't contribute much to the video. Apart from the fact that my daughter starred in it! And my wife played the double for Sushma! And the first shot was in my house! And I did review Neeraj's editing, and give him some pointers! Okay - so even if I didn't contribute much, I was involved in the video from the beginning. So, this post is warranted!!

A very strong way of passing the message - this video was made mainly from an artistic point of view. Although I did disagree to some extent with the style of narration, I cannot but admire the overall effect. There is suspense, there is a buildup - and there is a final message with a crash & a bang. There are some very nice shots, although the light is poor & the camera is not up to the mark for the purpose. My favourites: the last shot & the first - in that order.

Well, watch, comment, and distribute (the link) as you wish!

1 comment:

  1. It is actually very nice. I think the narration was brilliant. The sounded like the voice of joy, if the life was... And equally brilliant in the voice of sadness, pity (whatever)
    Yeah, there is suspense, message.
    Music was soft & soothing.

    Congrats to all!

    ReplyDelete